Sunday, June 10, 2007

peer trainer

BBQ food will get you every time... Went to a bbq yesterday, with some old college friends. I love hanging out with them! We only see each other a few times a year but it's always as if we just hung out yesterday. This time, we had a guest of honor - one of our friends had moved a few hundred miles away and they were able to make it. I haven't seen her in 10 years - what a treat! The down side - there's often food involved. And of course, I love food so...

I've decided that if I'm going to keep up this healthy foodie image, I better get moving because lately the scale has been moving in the wrong direction. So, this morning I joined PeerTrainer and added myself to a group. Basically, you join a group of 4 other people and together you form a small support group to keep each other on track. I'll let you know how it goes - I need all the help I can get lately!

*k*

No comments: